Shipment Code: CPEL/OWN/9856

To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: Shipment Code: CPEL/OWN/9856
From: "Emma K. Helin" <Emma.Helin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:08:47 +0100
Accept-language: en-US, nb-NO
Acceptlanguage: en-US, nb-NO

Greetings,

I have been trying to reach you for sometime now, so i just want to inform you that I have deposited your ATM MASTER CARD of £800,000,00 GBP, Great British Pounds to the Fedex Delivery services here in United Kingdom, and i packaged the ATM MASTER CARD inside a magazine where nobody will notice the content. Insurance and delivery charges have been paid for, but the only fee remaining is the security safe keeping fee of £255,00 British Pounds only, which you will be required to pay before delivery.

However, this was not paid for because of demurrage. Well, I did forward them your delivery address, but a re-confirmation is important when contacting them if you want to change your address. I advice you quote the parcel and shipment code to them for onward delivery to your re-confirmed address.The ATM MASTERCARD has pin number 1474. Please make sure you contact the shipment officer through his correct email below.

Contact the shipment office with the below informations and re-confirm your correct address details:

Full name......................
Home address............
Telephone...............

Attention: Mr. Collins Oliver Shipment Officer Of Fedex delivery services United Kingdom.
E-mail: dispatch.dept@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +447035945165

Shipment Code: CPEL/OWN/9856
Parcel Number: EG2272-UK

I do hope you'll take care of this transaction as soon as possible. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach me as I've been called out of the country on business for 4 months. Once again, the Fedex delivery services do not know the content of the parcel, I registered it as an United Kingdom magazine they don't know it contains ATM MASTERCARD inside, this is to avoid them delaying the delivery and besides I don't want you to lose your inherittance funds.

Remain blessed and enjoy your funds.
Barr. Greg Williams.