Jakob - Your Recent Nomination to Strathmore's Who's Who

To: "linux-xfs" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Jakob - Your Recent Nomination to Strathmore's Who's Who
From: "Stathmore's Who's Who" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 12:03:39 -0500

Jakob,

It is my pleasure to inform you that on September 24th, 2009 your information was reviewed and accepted for inclusion in the 2009/2010 edition of our registry.

Strathmore's Whos Who each year, recognizes and selects key executives, professionals and organizations in all disciplines and industries for outstanding business and professional achievements.

This recognition is shared by those who have reached a distinguished level of success in their chosen profession.

Please take a moment to complete the invitation by clicking on the link below. We ask that you complete it carefully, as it will be reviewed by our editorial department.

http://www.formdesk.com/pgn6/STR

** Please complete the online link by October 10th.

Strathmore's Whos Who is pleased to inform you that there are no fees or dues to be included in the publication.

On behalf of the CEO and our esteemed staff, we wish you continued success.

Sincerely,

J. Edward Simmons
Vice President, Research Division

Strathmore's Whos Who
26 Bond St.
Westbury NY 11590

Thanks

We only support ethical email marketing. To remove yourself from future mailings, please visit here to use our automated removal system. You will be removed from our mailing database within seven (7) days. 10510
Thanks