Link exchange with oss.sgi.com

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Link exchange with oss.sgi.com
From: "Jessica Brooks" <jessicabrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 17:40:03 -0500
Hello,

I just wanted to make sure you got my last e-mail about the link exchange
between my site and yours.  Exchanging quality links is undeniably the easiest
way to improve your website link popularity, to achieve better search engine
positioning and increase your website traffic.

Let's help each other out and gain popularity and prosperity on the web!!

I have faith that you and I will benefit from this proposed link exchange.

I look forward to your positive reply.

All the best,

Jessica Brooks
Link Manager of Top Spot Directory