xfsprogs 3.0.5 "release"

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, nathans@xxxxxxxxxx, vapier@xxxxxxxxxx, sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: xfsprogs 3.0.5 "release"
From: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 03:03:31 -0400
It looks like SGI rushed out a 3.0.5 xfsprogs release which contains
various half-cooked changes including additions to shared libraries
without bumping the minor version and wrong patch attributions.

I can only recommend to not pick it up for distributions and wait for a
proper release from the kernel.org trees after the full release
engineering process has finished.  The current plan is to have a release
end of Novemeber, we'll have to figure out the naming / numbering to not
clash with the SGI versions.