Reply..........

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Reply..........
From: Harry Barnes <harryb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:45:29 +0200
Hello,

This is Harry Barnes of the 1st Battalion Scots Guard, but redeployed to Iraq,
and presently stationed in Mushirij South West of Basra. I will like to share
some very vital information that would bring some good financial returns to us
in just a few weeks or days depending on how fast we pursue the matter. I am
seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $12.7m to you,as far as I can be
assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

This may not be the best medium to make this kind of contact because of the
numerous scam offers transmitted through the Internet, but it is all I have
access to for now.

I will be very grateful if you can give me the opportunity to discuss this
matter with you by assuring me that you will not use any part of it against me
in anyway, I hope you understand my limitations here. Should you have reasons
to reject this  offer,  please destroy this mail as any  leakage will be too
bad for us.

I will continue with the details when you signify your intention to work with
me.
Respectfully,

Harry Barnes