Mail

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Mail
From: johnson douglas <zimlinks1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:59:00 +0100

My dear,

I have a respectable client whom will like to invest into your company in the highest level of confidentiality regarding his political situation.

I must also apologise for this unsolicited mail as i only got your email contact from your chamber of commerce investor’s listings and will like to have your direct number so i can discuss this matter in detail.

Please call me or indicate your direct number where i can keep in steady contact with you as from now until we meet face to face

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Johnson