Good News!!!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Good News!!!
From: "Dr. Harris Conklin" <UNremittance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 05:31:36 +0800
Our Ref: FGN/SNT/RAL
Your Ref: SNT/ATM/822

Attention

I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations
are correct; therefore we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been
concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to
transparency, this program is United Nation sponsor program in a bid to
eradicate poverty around the globe.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number: 5428050011004432 have
been approved in your favor, The ATM Card Value is $315,810.00 USD (Three
Hundred and Fifteen Thousand, Eight Hundred and Ten USD Only)

We want you to re-confirm your delivery address with phone number by
providing it so that the UPS Delivery Services can use it to deliver your
package to your door step and please you are advice to pay for the delivery
cost ($95.00USD) so that I can proceed.

Please note that the delivery fee receipt will be used to attach on your
payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.

Please treat as urgent.

Regards,
Dr. Harris Conklin
HEAD OF INTENATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT