ACCOUNT UPGRADE

To: support1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ACCOUNT UPGRADE
From: ErasmusMc Technical Services <support1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 01:46:39 -0700
Dear ErasmusMc Account Subscriber,

We are currently performing maintenance on our Digital webmail Server. We
intend upgrading our Digital erasmusmc.nl webmail Security Server for
better
online services due to spam mail and virus.

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruption, Please you
have to repond to this email immediately and enter your Username here
(*********) and password here (*********) and erasmusmc.nl mail account. To
enable us upgrade your Account for better online services please reply to
this mail.

NB: We request your username and password for Identification purpose only.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you but we just have 48
hours to edit and Work on our site.

   ----ErasmusMc  Technical Services.-----