Question about your Website

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Question about your Website
From: "Joy Ford" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18 Sep 2009 09:56:32 -0500
Hello,

This is Joy Ford.  I’m contacting you on behalf of my website gobonsai.net.  I
found your page
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20090318.033352.4eeac545.pt.html while
looking for pages about about Bonsai Accessories that might make good link
partners.

Would you be interested in a link exchange with my website?  I use text links
as the form of linking, and I would be happy to offer you a link on my homepage
or one of the inner pages.

I hope this is something you will consider!

Here is my site info:

Title- Bonsai Accessories
URL- http://www.gobonsai.net/bonsai_accessories.html
Description- Find pots, seeds, tools, bonsai tree food, and much more.

Best Regards,

Joy Ford
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx