Money Transfer Control Number

To: info@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Money Transfer Control Number
From: "WESTERN UNION TEAM" <info@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 09:40:48 +0700 (WIT)
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE PAID THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION.PLEASE
KINDLY KNOW YOU HAVE TO GET A WESTERN UNION GOLD CARD TO COLLECT THE
FUNDS. AND I WILL BE ON OUR COMPANY ASSIGNMENT FOR THE NEXT TWO
MONTH,PLEASE HERE ARE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN): 876-843-0922
Amount Sent: $187,000 USD,Text Question: Favourite Colour?
Answer: White,Contact the office below for your Western Union card:
Contact Person: Bill Anthony
Email:westernunioncustomerscare1977@xxxxxxxxx
Head Avrc