EMPLOYMENT: 350GBP PER WEEK!

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EMPLOYMENT: 350GBP PER WEEK!
From: Sandex Logistics <sandexlogistics@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:01:54 +0200 (CEST)

Are you intrested in taking a "Cashout Agent" job that pays you £350GBP per
week with extra compesation worth £100GBP every month? A job you do and you
feel like you are doing nothing because of its unstressful and legit nature.

If yes? then you have a chance with us at Sandex Logistics, a firm based in
Canada and offering services to firms and individual outside canada We have
problems cashing checks offered to us by some UK citizens and big firms for the
service we provide to them from here in canada.

However, for you to be finally considerd, you must have the below

requirements.

You must Have :
- A physical address
- Ability to cash a check
- Excellent telephone communication
- Ability to flawlessly execute business plans

We offer:
- Regular mentoring and coaching
- Generous package
- Supports and Risk Free

Contact Sandex Logistics through the below e-mail address with a mail subject
titled "I m Intrested" thereafter, you would be indulged with the next and
final step to taking up the job.

E-mail: sandexlogistics@xxxxxxxxx

Regards,
SANDEX TEAM.