Re: XFS corruption [2.6.30.5+patches.2.6.30.tgz]

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XFS corruption [2.6.30.5+patches.2.6.30.tgz]
From: Simon Kirby <sim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 00:25:34 -0700
Hmm, I suspect the corruption here came from the RAID 6 implementation.
I see corruption on another volume on this volume group now.  We happened
to test a two drive RAID 6 failure/rebuild shortly before this occurred.

So, perhaps it's not worth looking at this further other than perhaps the
part where the kernel hung. :)

Simon-