David Your Recent Nomination to the Princeton Premier

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: David Your Recent Nomination to the Princeton Premier
From: "Princeton Premier" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 05:41:59 -0400

Dear David,

It is my pleasure to inform you that you are being considered for inclusion into the 2009-2010 Princeton Premier Business Leaders and Professionals Honors Edition section of the registry.

The 2009-2010 edition of the registry will include biographies of the world's most accomplished individuals. Recognition of this kind is an honor shared by thousands of executives and professionals throughout the world each year. Inclusion is considered by many as the single highest mark of achievement.

You may access our application form using the following link:

http://www.formdesk.com/pgn2/New

Upon final confirmation, you will be listed among other accomplished individuals in the Princeton Premier Registry.

For accuracy and publication deadlines, please complete your application form and return it to us within five business days.

There is no cost to be included in the registry.

If you've already received this email from us, there is no need to respond again.

This email serves as our final invitation to potential members who have not yet responded.

On behalf of the Executive Publisher, we wish you continued success.

Sincerely,
Jason Harris

Managing Director
Princeton Premier

Princeton Premier
176-25 Union Turnpike #183
Fresh Meadows NY 11366

We only support ethical email marketing. To remove yourself from future mailings, please visit here to use our automated removal system. You will be removed from our mailing database within seven (7) days. 7505
Thanks