Request

To: (Recipient List Suppressed)
Subject: Request
From: "Dave Yorke" <dyorke16@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 05:10:09 +0200
Sender: dyorke16@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Greetings from Dave Yorke,

I am Dr. Dave Yorke, Group Accountant (R.B.T.T) However, I
have already sent you this same letter by post one month
ago, but I am not sure if it did get to you since I have not
heard from you, hence my resending it again.

I discovered a dormant account in my office, as Group
Accountant with Republic Bank of Trinidad and Tobago. It
will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth $28.5M
Dollars (Twenty Eight Million Five hundred thousand Dollars)
in an account offshore. Can you be my partner?

Regards and respect,
Dave Yorke