Link exchange with oss.sgi.com

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Link exchange with oss.sgi.com
From: "Jessica Brooks" <jessicabrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:03:57 -0500
Hello,

My name is Jessica Brooks.  I was surfing the web and came across your site
oss.sgi.
com.  I would like to add your site to a category specific page on our site
topspotdirectory.com    (Details about the directory are below).

As you know, exchanging links will benefit both of us by raising our search
engine
rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites.  Best of all it's
FREE;
there is no cost or hidden fee.  We simply ask for a link back from the home or
an
internal page of your site.
Simple enough, don't you think?

I hope you're interested because we have other quality linking opportunities to
offer.  If you are interested in exchanging links, please reply to this email
with
your link details and the URL of your links page below:

Anchor Text:
Links Page (where you will put my link):

Once I hear back from you with the information above, I'll send you a reply
regarding our link details.

I look forward to your response.

Best wishes,

Jessica Brooks
on behalf of Top Spot Directory
jessicabrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ref: 9-2
----------------------------------
Top Spot Directory
topspotdirectory.com

The Top Spot Directory was developed in 2006 as an online search aid with
constantly
updated categories and fresh topics.
Our staff works diligently to create a database of links to the Web's best
resources
for some of the most sought after and researched topics.
Unlike many directories, all of our links are hand selected by members of our
staff.
Our editors personally assess each submission and search for quality sites to
include.

PLEASE NOTICE:

This is not part of a mass email.  I, Jessica Brooks, personally sent this
email to
you.

Our company considers this to be a polite way to contact you and I do apologize
sincerely if you have been inconvenienced in any way. Please know that our sole
purpose is to introduce ourselves to you with no obligation on your part.

Abiding by rules of etiquette, we are obliged to offer you an 'OPT-OUT' from
future
mailings from us; should you wish to exercise this right, please reply to this
email
with "OPT-OUT" in the subject field.  Please be certain to include your email
address and the URL of your site so we can act promptly to appropriately remove
your
information from our list of preferred link exchanges.