Change in maintainership

Subject: Change in maintainership
From: Felix Blyakher <felixb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 16:14:14 -0500
Cc: felix@xxxxxxx
Hi all,

I have accepted a position at another storage company and so will no
longer be serving as the maintainer for XFS from SGI.  Alex Elder
<aelder@xxxxxxx> has agreed to take on maintainer responsibilities
in my place.  I will be working with him initially to make sure
the transition goes smoothly, but I don't expect there to be
any major issues.

Alex has been working with XFS (more behind the scenes) for quite
a while now and has a long history working with storage software as
well as Linux. He is very capable engineer, and I'm sure he'll be
able to handle the maintainer duties.
And SGI is supporting this decision by giving Alex all resources
necessary for this work.

On my part, I've enjoyed working on xfs for so long, that I can't
just go completely away from it. I will continue to work on xfs in
my spare time and stay in touch with community. I could be reached
now at felix@xxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Felix