Attention Pro/ENGINEER Users – View the Mechanica Simulation & Analysis Demonstration
See how Simulation Extension Pro/ENGINEER Mechanica increases innovation and decreases development costs with productive modeling, simulation, analysis and optimization.
This demonstration takes you through several scenarios of structural modeling, simulation and analysis problems and demonstrates how productive modeling, simulation, analysis and optimization can be with Pro/ENGINEER and its Simulation Extension Pro/ENGINEER Mechanica.
Benefits of Pro/ENGINEER Mechanica:
- Conduct standard analysis types, including linear static, modal, buckling, contact and steady state thermal
- Obtain real-world performance data by directly applying conditions to design geometry without requiring data translation
- Fast, automatic solution convergence, mapped precisely to underlying CAD geometry; 3rd party solver output
- Increase innovation by simultaneously designing and simulating results of design variations
- Decreases development costs through reduction or even elimination of physical prototyping and productive, engineering-friendly user interface
To view the Mechanica Simulation & Analysis Demonstration go to: www.ptc.com/go/analysisdemo