Re: XFS corruption with failover

Subject: Re: XFS corruption with failover
From: John Quigley <jquigley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 19:52:26 -0500
Cc: XFS Development <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Felix Blyakher wrote:
I don't think it's pushing too much. XFS was designed to
survive such events.

And that was my understanding, based on all I've read about the design and
intended usage.  XFS has been remarkably resilient in the face of various poor
operating conditions, and this is the only environment under which failure has
been observed.  It's for this reason that I assumed it's something we're doing
wrong, and not an inherent issue with the file system.

- John Quigley