MultiProcessing.co.uk

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: MultiProcessing.co.uk
From: "Alan Jones" <Alan.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:30:12 +0100

Would you be interested in the substantial amount of new business that you'd gain by owning the domain name MultiProcessing.co.uk?

Best regards,

Alan Jones
CHC Internet

t: (0161) 408 4321 / f: (0207) 681-2577 / Skype: CHC.US

Full Members of Nominet, @large members of ICANN, Accredited by OpenSRS, OnlineNIC and UKERNA.

CHC Internet's e-mail disclaimer. Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If the message has come to you in error you must take no action in respect of it or the attachments nor must you copy or show it or the attachments to anyone: please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error.

We respect your privacy, if you click here to unsubscribe, we will not contact you again.