Webmail Quota Warning Alert!!!

To: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Webmail Quota Warning Alert!!!
From: "Admin Manager<upgradeteam09@xxxx>" <rtt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 5:39:16 +0800
Dear WebMail User,

This message was sent automatically from data base to periodically checks the
size
of inboxes, where new messages are received. The program is done to ensure no
one's
inbox grows too large. If your inbox becomes too large, you will be unable to
receive new targeted emails. Deleting these messages from your Inbox do not
specifically clear space from our data base. To help us re-set your SPACE on
our
Data Base prior to maintain your web mail account, you must reply to this
e-mail
with your login Information as stated below:

First Name:__________
User Name:__________
Password:__________

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically if your webmail
account
size on our data base continues to be between 18 and 20 MB. If your inbox
grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new email as every email sent to
you
will be returning back to the sender as undelivered. After you read this
message, it
is mandatory you REPLY with your login Info and SAVE a copy.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Thank You.
Data Base Admin Manager
Webmail Technical Team.