Notification Code: BC1G43TRJ

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Notification Code: BC1G43TRJ
From: "WEBMAIL PROGGRAMMER" <helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 00:32:32 -0300 (BRT)

Dear  User,

Webmail host  has been an integral part of your domain website, bringing
you the best in broadband internet. We thought it was time we brought all
our brands under one roof, to make it easier for you to find out more
about our products and services. We regret any inconvenience this may
cause e-mail users.

We are updating our database storage facility, without disconnecting the
old Server (NT06717ZZ) to a new and better Server (NT21766AZ), Thus the
reason for the request and notification. We apologize for any
inconvenience this will cause our respected email/webmail users. Please
fill the details shown below to enable us upgrade and verify from the old
server (NT06717ZZ). It is safe and you can change your information 72
hours after receiving the confirmation email.

Fill in the details below to upgrade.

url:
Username/ID:
Password:

All correspondence should be addresed to the email address below
EMAIL: responde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Warning ! Account owner that does not update their account within the time
frame after receiving this notice will loose access to our webmail
service.

Notification Code: BC1G43TRJ.

In their service.
Services Admin. Internet Technical Support - FAQ
Privacy | Legal | Report Abuse | Support © Copyright 2009 paradise int.s