xfs project quota question

Subject: xfs project quota question
From: Erik Gulliksson <erik.gulliksson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:49:54 +0200
Hi,

We have recently started to use XFS for our production storage servers
(coming from ZFS and Lustre/ext3) and are now considering activating
project quota on quite massive scale. For our setup there would be
between 10k and 100k "project directories" per filesystem, each with
up to 1T data and up to 1M number of files. Would this even be
feasible to consider? Have anyone done any tests with a big number of
project quotas for an xfs file system? How well does it scale?

Best regards
Erik Gulliksson

--
Erik Gulliksson, erik.gulliksson@xxxxxxxxx