re: £99 p.p. - lowest training rates in the UK

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: re: £99 p.p. - lowest training rates in the UK
From: "Sandra Keating" <sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:29:32 +0100
Hi
There are only a few days left to take advantage of our great discount offer of £99 p.p. on any places, on any of our training courses.This offer is available when you pay at the time of booking, either online at crosshandstraining.org.uk or by phone on 01584 890970 and ends on 31 July 2009. This excellent rate is inclusive of lunch, refreshments, course materials, certificate of completion and website membership. Full programme details, dates and locations can also be found online. Our workshops run from 10am to 5pm and are located in central venues.
This is great value, especially if you or your colleagues are interested in affordable, effective and practical training from a proven supplier. During the past ten years we have worked with over 1,000 organisations and trained more than 10,000 individuals.
Our workshops run throughout the year in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Brussels and Geneva and can also be delivered  in-house/on-site at extremely competitive rates - starting at £999 plus VAT for up to 12 delegates
TRAINING COURSES
Creative & Professional Writing Skills
Writing Press Releases
Media Relations Training - tv, radio, print
Media Strategies & Campaigns
Perfect Podcasts
Vodcast Production Techniques
Marketing & Customer Service Strategies
Presentation & Communication Skills
Public Speaking & PowerPoint Presentation Skills
Facilitation Skills
Effective Training Skills – train the trainer
Handling Interviews
Emergency Planning & Call Handling
Teambuilding & Group Dynamics
Please note, our rates are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Regards,
Sandra Keating

crosshands ltd, coreley, shropshire sy8 3ar, t: 01584 890970; e: bookings @ crosshandstraining.org.uk
incorporated in england & wales. company registration: 3136393 VAT registration: 682 1126 51
You have been sent this mail because we understand that you wish to receive information about our training services, however, if this is incorrect, or you no longer wish to receive mail, please email remove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your details will be removed immediately.