Best Practices for Sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility 2009-- **

To: "Martin Geng" <martin.geng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Best Practices for Sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility 2009-- **Last Reminder to Register- 5 Seats Left**
From: "Martin Geng" <martin.geng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:56:36 +0800
Thread-index: Acm3MWbMjyAdF18mSVWUnTSQPD0h1AA1eOjgAWGx3HAAKXadsAOQBpkwAD/JHuAAAZNIAAAlzBwQAAKqgqAAALgo8AACrGpQAAMaJHAAMGn/oAADN5OgAIwWLJAAOnAEYAAvX11gADnFo4AAHbkGEABCDt1gAJmdeWAAXfY3UAAraY+wAAX6vkAAluWoIAFT6ByAABL3dTAAH4sFgAAQnppQACJshJAAQ7+Q4AArzuKwAAZbJXAAAEYeIAH9D6VgAACOrlAAjYTu0AA10p2wACG685ACMsWmoAABKAZgAAC/amAAAFu6gAACSk2gAArYg1AAFaxhoAAESB3wAACXD8AAAD+wwAAtRT/wADJQBwAAcV6o4AAEuL5QACHOXgAANa7Z8AAygPwgAAB10HAAC/spQAACHxngAAiwWJAAI8YkMAAAhQhgAARRKXAAlrdssAAt7+SwAABKdjAAA+FM8AAvOKxQADFhFEAAMyJ1AAAkCZaAAAS5IMAABPmCoAAA5rhwAAMX6XAAlsp84AAjqVpwAArmtKAABxh3kAAuQvCA

This is your last chance to register for Best Practices for Sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility 2009. We have only 5 seats left; therefore, do not miss this opportunity to register!

Best Practices for Sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility 2009

20th & 21st August 2009

Shanghai, China

Hello,

How are you? We are currently organizing the Best Practices for Sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility 2009 forum in Shanghai. This forum will optimize your CSR plan in economic crisis with the efficient toolboxes from experienced practitioners.

Attending this informative event and gain practical insights into:

·        Improving risk management skill from experienced organizations to make right decision on making CSR plan

·        Implementing a vertical and horizon CSR plan in supply chain

·        Obtaining the most practical toolbox to customizing a solution which suits your company most

·        Tailoring efficient CSR plan for SMEs

·        Optimizing your social responsible solution for an downsizing organization

·        Enhancing the social responsibility inside the company by providing a better and more prospective environment to Employees

·        Developing curricula to make the employees’ skill sustainable.

·        Highlighting the value of non financial performance with sustainability report

·        Maintaining employees’ trust and loyalty in the changeable world with efficient communication

·        Making suitable CSR plan by earning the trend of CSR in such critical time

Equipping companies and stakeholders with the most practical toolboxes on Corporate Social Responsibility from our honored guru:

In the past decades, with the business expanding, companies have been considering the impacts of CSR as an important factor for business strategy. Product quality is not the only thing customer cares, contribution the company has done to society and environment becomes another important motive to encourage them to buy. This also turns out to be a factor for corporate sustainable development.

We provide the most practical toolboxes in this event, including information, ideas and advice designed to help companies and their stakeholders address socio-economic and environmental challenges and integrate CSR into mainstream business practice.

Sustainable Production & Consumption:

● Sustainable Marketing

● Environment and Financial Sector

Revolutionary Business Models:

● Supply Chain Management

● Social Inclusion

● R&D Innovation Networks

Communication & Transparency:

● Stakeholder Engagement

● CSR Reporting

Human Capital:

● Skills for Employability

● Employee Community Engagement

● Wellbeing at Work

Some of the eminent speakers we are inviting include:

l  Carla May B. Kim  Head Sustainable Development Department  Manila Water Company, Inc.

l  Louise Vogler  Senior Credit Officer - East China, Wholesale Banking / Living with HIV Champion – East China  Standard Chartered Bank

l  Sam Yoonsuk Lee  CEO  InnoCSR

l  Murray King  GM  APCO Worldwide(Shanghai)

l  Oliver Yang  Manager,CSR and Government Relations  The American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai

l  Richard Brubaker  Managing Director  Crossroads

l  Sam Flemming  CEO  CIC

l  Sue Su  Leader of the Sustainability Team  APP China

l  Qian Yingchu  GM  Environmental Marketing Solutions, Inc., Shanghai

Two days conference fee is USD 1195.

Please find an agenda in both English and Chinese attached with this email and feel free to contact me for more information.

To register the very limited 20% off seats, simply fill out the registration form, attention it to  Martin Geng and fax it to + 86 28 6552 1233.

If you don't want to receive any further email from us, please reply this email to unsubscribe with correct email address.

Best Regards,

Martin Geng

Martin Linking Business Consulting Company Limited

Room 808A, Times Plaza, No.2 Zongfu Road, Chengdu,

Sichuan 610016, China

T: +86 28 65521255

F: +86 28 65521233

E: martin.geng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

W: www.martinlinking.com

We are dedicated to offer our clients cutting edge information they can use immediately.

Upcoming Martin Linking events:

Title      : Best Practice in Integrated Talent Management 2009
Date     :  29&30 October, 2009

Location: Shanghai, China
Link     :  http://www.martinlinking.com/documents/ws/tm_ws.pdf

Title      :  Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Best Practice 2009

Date     :  30th – 31st  July 2009

Location : Shanghai, China

Link        : http://www.martinlinking.com/documents/ws/tpm_ws.pdf

Title      :  Continuous Application of Behavior-Based Safety 2009

Date     :  30th – 31st  July 2009

Location : Shanghai, China

Link      : http://www.martinlinking.com/documents/ws/bbs_ws.pdf

Title      :  Best Practices for Sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility 2009

Date     :  20th – 21st August 2009

Location : Shanghai, China

Link      : http://www.martinlinking.com/documents/ws/csr_ws.pdf

Title        :  Successful Project Management

Date        :  27&28 August 2009

Location : Shanghai, China

Link         : http://www.martinlinking.com/documents/ws/pm_ws.pdf