Re: maintainer on vacation, backup from sgi

To: Felix Blyakher <felixb@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: maintainer on vacation, backup from sgi
From: Felix Blyakher <felixb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:30:41 -0500
Cc: xfs-oss list <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Olaf Weber <olaf@xxxxxxx>

On Jul 6, 2009, at 12:32 AM, Felix Blyakher wrote:

Hi,

I'm going to be on vacation and not reachable till July 20.

Back from the 12 days 110 miles backpacking hike in the
mountains of New Mexico!

The whole xfs SGI team will be backing me up for the maintainership
tasks. The point man for this, though, will be Olaf Weber <olaf@xxxxxxx >.

Thanks to Olaf (and others) for backing me up here.

I'm slowly going through the pile of mail as well as handling
current issues. As usual, I'll pay more attention to new mails
while catching up gradually on old ones. If there are any issues
mentioned before, which needs my immediate attention, please
bring them up again, so I see them before I'm done with the backlog.

Thanks,
Felix

See you all in two weeks.
Felix