re: £89 p.p./last minute training places

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: re: £89 p.p./last minute training places
From: "Sandra Keating" <sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:40:54 +0100
Hello
We have some last minute places available on these practical one-day training courses running in July.
Creative & Professional Writing Skills – Manchester [21 July]; London [27 July]
Facilitation Skills – London [23 July]
Perfect Podcasts – London [23 July]
Media Relations - London [24 July]
Public Speaking & PowerPoint Presentation Skills – London [28 July]
At £89 p.p., this is excellent value. This discount rate is available only when you book and pay online at www.crosshandstraining.org.uk and is inclusive of lunch, refreshments, course materials, certificate of completion and website membership. Full programme details, together with alternative dates and locations can also be found online.
Our workshops run from 10am to 5pm and are located in central venues.
If this workshop isn’t convenient, you are also invited to take advantage of our special offer of £99 plus VAT for any training place booked by 15 July 2009. This is still great value, especially if you or your colleagues are interested in affordable, effective and practical training from a proven supplier. During the past ten years we have worked with over 1,000 organisations and trained more than 10,000 individuals.
All of our workshops run throughout the year in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Brussels and Geneva and we can these in-house/on-site, at extremely competitive rates - starting at £999 plus VAT for up to 12 delegates.  Other training courses include:
Writing Press Releases
Media Strategies & Campaigns
Vodcast Production Techniques
Marketing & Customer Service Strategies
Presentation & Communication Skills
Effective Training Skills – train the trainer
Handling Interviews
Emergency Planning & Call Handling
Teambuilding & Group Dynamics
Please note, our rates are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.

Regards,

Sandra Keating

crosshands ltd, coreley, shropshire sy8 3ar, t: 01584 890970; e: bookings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

company registration: 3136393 VAT registration: 682 1126 51

You have been sent this email because we understand that you wish to receive information about our training services, however, if you have received this email by mistake please accept our sincere apologies. If you no longer wish to receive information about our training services, please inform us immediately by email to remove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx