Chacl command not found

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Chacl command not found
From: <anil.rathod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:43:25 +0530

Hi,

We are using IRIX OS on our SGI tezro Server.

I am facing a problem regarding to the ACL.

chacl  this commad was not  supporting.

Kindly help us regarding the same

Anil Rathod

Systems Administrator

Tata Technologies

Pune ,India

Mob.+ 91 9011094209

Email Disclaimer:

Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential, proprietary and legally privileged data of Tata Technologies that is intended for use only by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, use, dissemination, distribution, copying or printing of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. You are requested to delete this e-mail or any copies immediately and notify the sender by reply email. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free.  Tata Technologies does not accept any liability for virus infected email or errors or omissions or consequences which may arise as a result of this e-mail transmission. To know more about Tata Technologies please visit http://www.tatatechnologies.com