RE: How to simulate journal corruption

To: <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: How to simulate journal corruption
From: "Wentao Lv (wentalv)" <wentalv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 04:02:01 -0400
Cc: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=11816; t=1247644925; x=1248508925; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=wentalv@xxxxxxxxx; z=From:=20=22Wentao=20Lv=20(wentalv)=22=20<wentalv@xxxxxxxxx > |Subject:=20RE=3A=20How=20to=20simulate=20journal=20corrupt ion |Sender:=20 |To:=20<sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>; bh=lmIlxLaZmvhgYa53LiwTQpsxkz22wyCb5qbzhzGmDe8=; b=an2MlaZYeZ2MTEM95HP9CvcKLY097vbB0eb18mAZ5xhvHpOi81W4XkpOCC CPgWNhXT8I/7oICET65PKGijgA0Nnitf60PXk33SiaMHtkX1WAgnJep52TJS 9yTD4vt072;

Hi, Eric

Could you tell me where I could find XFS-QA test cases?

Thanks & Regards.

Lv Wentao.