Titanium Metal & Alloy Supplier.

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: Titanium Metal & Alloy Supplier.
From: "Info - Titan Engineering" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:16:59 +0800
Disposition-notification-to: "Info - Titan Engineering" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello,

Greetings from Titan Engineering, Singapore.

I am writing in the hope of establishing business relationships with you.

Titan Engineering Pte Ltd is a Singapore based Supplier of Precision engineering components, Titanium mill materials, Platinised Anodes and Titanium MMO Anodes to the various industries like aerospace, marine, medical component manufacturers, chemical processing factories and cathodic protection companies

Our Trading Division distributes Titanium Mill Materials. Our Range of Titanium Metal & Alloy Products include:

Titanium- Commercially pure(CP) grades
Titanium Ti6AL4V
Titanium Bar / Rod
Titanium Sheet, foil
Titanium Plate
Titanium tubes
Titanium Wire
Titanium Fasteners

We warmly welcome the opportunity of quoting on your needs, whether your requirement is large or small.

Best Regards!

Ramesh Kumar
Sales & Marketing

Titan Engineering Pte Ltd
Blk 20 Woodlands Link #08-36
Woodland East Industrial Estate
Singapore 738733
Ph: (65)68537424 Fax: (65)68534970.
http://www.titanengg.com.sg
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note:
1. As our compliment, if you enquire by replying this mail, we will absorb the FedEx charges to send your goods to your door, all over the world.
2. If you do not wish to receive any promotional mails, please reply with a "Remove" in subject line.