Continuous Application of Behavior-Based Safety 2009 -- **Last Reminder

To: "Martin Geng" <martin.geng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Continuous Application of Behavior-Based Safety 2009 -- **Last Reminder to Register- 5 Seats Left**
From: "Martin Geng" <martin.geng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:22:43 +0800
Disposition-notification-to: "Martin Geng" <martin.geng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thread-index: 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

This is your last chance to register for Continuous Application of Behavior-Based Safety 2009 . We have only 5 seats left; therefore, do not miss this opportunity to register!

 Continuous Application of Behavior-Based Safety 2009

Preventing irritating injuries and improving productivity in safe working environments in a world with changes and challenges

30th & 31st July 2009

Shanghai China

Hello,

How are you?

MARTIN LINKING is convening the Continuous Application of Behavior-Based Safety 2009 conference in Shanghai on 30th & 31st July 2009. This event will offer effective tools and strategies to optimize the safety management in organization. It will also provide you better solutions on improving the safety observation, risk assessment, and building safety culture. It will coach the leadership role in safety management, as well as implementing Lean method into BBS to achieve injury-free production.

Attend this informative event and gain practical insights into:

·         Ensuring safety program by coaching vertical leadership management

·         Implementing communication strategies to achieve a total safety culture

·         Conducting effective risk analysis and safe audit with BBS management

·         Customizing efficient observation checklist for risk assessment

·         Involving employees’ ownership in the planning for safety management

·         Optimizing effective System to guarantee the steady foundation of EHS Management

·         Utilizing new technologies to support BBS management in hazardous environment

·         Reinforcing safety performance with an effective reward

·         Applying lean thinking to BBS management with which to fit your business

·         Managing safety through Managing Subcontractors

·         Exploring critical role of safety intervention in leadership

Some of the eminent speakers we are inviting include:

·         Andy Zou   Business Director  DuPont Safety Resources of Greater China

·         Patrick Cao  GM  Beckwell Management Consulting Shanghai

·         Yuegang Xue  HSE Manager  Sinochem Corporation

·         Biqin Liu  EHS Manager  Dow Chemical (Zhangjiagang) Co., Ltd.

·         Helen Song  EHS Manager  Cytec Surface Specialties (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.

·         Alan Xue  EHS Manager China  A.O. SMITH Electrical Products Company

·         Camel Guo  EHS Supervisor  Alcoa Electrical and Electronic Solution(Shanghai)Co., Ltd

·         Rubin Luo  EHS Manager  Michelin SWT

·         Changyuan Li  HSSE GM  Shell

·         Robert Zhao  HPU China EHS Manager  Huntsman Polyurethanes (China) Ltd.

Two days conference fee is USD 995.

Please find an agenda in both English and Chinese attached with this email and feel free to contact me for more information.

To register the very limited 10% off seats, simply fill out the registration form, attention it to Martin Geng and fax it to + 86 28 6552 1233.

If you don't want to receive any further email from us, please reply this email to unsubscribe with correct email address.

Best Regards,

Martin Geng

Martin Linking Business Consulting Company Limited

Room 808A, Times Plaza, No.2 Zongfu Road, Chengdu,

Sichuan 610016, China

T: +86 28 65521255

F: +86 28 65521233

E: martin.geng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.martinlinking.com

We are dedicated to offer our clients cutting edge information they can use immediately.

Upcoming Martin Linking events:

Title        Best Practice in Integrated Talent Management 2009
Date      :  29&30 October, 2009

Location : Shanghai, China
Link       :  http://www.martinlinking.com/documents/ws/tm_ws.pdf

Title      : Successful Project Management
Date     :  27&28 August 2009
Location: Shanghai, China

Link     :  http://www.martinlinking.com/documents/ws/pm_ws.pdf

Title      : Best Practices for Sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility 2009

Date     :  20th & 21st August 2009

Location: Shanghai, China

Link      : http://www.martinlinking.com/documents/ws/csr_ws.pdf

Title      : Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Best Practice 2009

Date     :  30th & 31st July 2009

Location: Shanghai, China

Link      : http://www.martinlinking.com/documents/ws/tpm_ws.pdf

This message and any attachment is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately. Thank You. Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us. Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.