Re: Clustered version of XFS

To: tharindu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Clustered version of XFS
From: Felix Blyakher <felixb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 23:00:54 -0500
Cc: "Vitaly V. Ch" <vitaly.v.ch@xxxxxxxxx>, sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Jul 3, 2009, at 10:24 AM, Tharindu Rukshan Bamunuarachchi wrote:

Thankx lot for your responses.

I recently send inqury over SGI website. Still no-reply.

Today is a national holiday in US, and SGI was closed yesterday.
I'm sure somebody will get back to you on Monday.

If there is someone related to SGI's CXFS in this list, please be kind
enough to provide contact details.

I forwarded you inquiry to right channels. You should hear from
SGI soon.

one of the world largest stock market likes to try out CXFS ....

Hope you will like CXFS.

Felix

__
tharindu