Re: corrupt file system -- "Structure needs cleaning"

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: corrupt file system -- "Structure needs cleaning"
From: Hendrik Hoeth <hendrik.hoeth@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 09:08:54 +0200
Thus spake Felix Blyakher (felixb@xxxxxxx):

> Seems like no corruption on disk.
> The system detected in memory corruption and shut the filesystem
> down to avoid writing bad (meta)data to disk. I don't have answer
> for that problem, however you can continue to use the filesystem,
> and may never see this problem again. If it happens again, it
> could be useful to run debug XFS, which may point to the problem.

I ran memtest over night, without any errors. So if this happens again
and I need to run xfs_db, what do I need to do to get useful information
out? Haven't done that before ...

    Hendrik

--
"You have to take the most direct road to go instead of your
 meeting, you have to, this one ended, leave at once the CERN