This is about

To: info@xxxxxxxx
Subject: This is about
From: valentina.fiket@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 01:46:43 +0200
This is a personal email message to you In our little way of salvaging Economic
Recession crisis to
at least 5% reduction, we have decided
to share part of our excess profit made from sales of our Award Movies to the
public. Selection of
benefactors is based on box office criteria.You are selected to benefit from
this scheme 530,000 US
Dollar; this is not a Lottery promotion.

Therefore if you had experience or received any HOAX e-mail before now this is
certainly not one.
To authenticate this, e-mail us & call our USA Home office : (206)426-6689.

To offset the cash to you send an email message to: ceb-moviewards@xxxx
Do include:  Your Full name & Telephone number: