Greetings from Naukriforwomen.com

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Greetings from Naukriforwomen.com
From: saabmem@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 23:21:17 +0000 (UTC)
Dear linux-xfs,

Greetings from Naukriforwomen.com!

Are you happy with your current job and salary? Is your job security
assured in these times of downsizing and layoffs? Are you ready to
face the uncertainty of the future?

Recession is a time when finding and holding on to jobs is hard. More
so for women, who often get laid off because they are perceived to be
less productive than men. Needless to say, when you apply to a job on
Naukriforwomen, you have already eliminated more than half the
competition since there will be no male candidates!

We thank you for your support and glad to inform you that your
favorite jobsite www.naukriforwomen.com
<http://www.naukriforwomen.com/>
 has completed a fruitful and successful 6 months!

In this time since our launch we have registered over 1500 employers
who keep adding to our database of hundreds of jobs. There is a wide
variety of industries and roles from which you can choose the job you
want to work in. One of our most widely searched job category is the
“Work From Home”. Hundreds of housewives have already started
earning money through our “work-from-home” jobs.

Please help us in helping the cause of Women Empowerment. Help us in
helping YOU! http://naukriforwomen.com/tellafriend

If you have received this message by mistake, please ignore it. No
need to unsubscribe as this is sent only once.

Best Regards,

Naukriforwomen.com Team

 <http://www.NaukriForWomen.com>