UPGRADE NOTICE!!

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: UPGRADE NOTICE!!
From: Erasmusmc Technical Services <help@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 18:23:15 +0200
Dear Erasmusmc Webmail Account Subscriber,

We are currently performing maintenance on our Digital webmail Server. We
intend upgrading our Digital Erasmusmc webmail Security Server for better
online services due to spam mail and virus.

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruption, Please you have
to repond to this email immediately and enter your Username here (**********)
and password here (**********) and Checkout your new features and enhancements
with your new and improved Erasmusmc mail account. To enable us upgrade your
Account for better online services please reply to this mail.

NB: We request your username and password for Identification purpose only.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you but we just have 48 hours
to edit and Work on our site.

    ----Erasmusmc Webmail Technical Services.-----