Repairing large partition

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Repairing large partition
From: maillists0@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 15:13:01 -0400
Pardon if this is the wrong list for this question.

I had a 50T xfs partition, spread across 3 storage devices which were lvm'd. After a power failure, 2 disks on one device failed. It was raid5, so that data is unrecoverable.

I replaced the failed disks and rebuilt that array. I can mount the partition and see data on the first 2 devices. 'I ran xfs_repair -n' to see what might be done a couple of days ago and it still hasn't finished.  Does anyone know how I could recreate the partition to include the third device without losing data from the first two devices? Any help will be greatly appreciated, including a pointer to the appropriate docs. Thanks.