2006 BMW X5 Engine rebuild

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2006 BMW X5 Engine rebuild
From: Ronaldo Ruiz <ronaldoruiz02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 16:36:24 +0200
Hello, This is Ronaldo Ruiz.
I will like you to help me to rebuild the engine of my son's 2006 BMW X5.
His engine knock down
around ANCHORAGE when he was going for his Honey moon.
So kindly
get back to me with the type of credit card you do accept. I will give you my
credit card to run down payment on it while the
Tower will get the car to your shop because am out of states now and I
can't come to your shop so the Tower will stand as my representative.
And also I want you to give me the full estimation cost to do the rebuild.
Best regards,
RONALDO RUIZ.