Re: EXT vs XFS at 80% filled filesystem

To: Theodore Tso <tytso@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: EXT vs XFS at 80% filled filesystem
From: Milind <milind@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:13:30 +0530
Cc: linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I am building xfsprogs to add it to my toolchain and want xfsprogs to
refer to my toolchain's libuuid. So I need libuuid.so in my toolchain.
But building e2fsprogs from sources doesn't build libuuid as .so (builds
as .a). Could you please give some pointers on building libuuid as .so?

Do I have to change Makefiles? How do you do it for ubuntu/debian
packages that you maintain?

Thanks in advance
-Miline