Re: compilation error xfs_fsr.c:33:23 sys/xattr.h: No such file ordirect

To: Alessandro Ferrari <alexferro@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: compilation error xfs_fsr.c:33:23 sys/xattr.h: No such file ordirectory
From: Christian Kujau <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:46:14 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 19 May 2009, Alessandro Ferrari wrote:
> I searched xattr.h and I founded it into:

Apparently there's no sys/xattr.h on your system. What distribution do
you have? You'll need to install either the libc6-dev or glibc-headers
package, depending on which package of your distribution provides this
file.

Christian.
--
Vs lbh nfxrq Oehpr Fpuarvre gb qrpelcg guvf, ur'q pehfu lbhe fxhyy jvgu uvf
ynhtu.