Titan Engineering Pte Ltd- Company Profile

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: Titan Engineering Pte Ltd- Company Profile
From: "Info - Titan Engineering" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 07:50:08 +0800
Disposition-notification-to: "Info - Titan Engineering" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello,

I am writing in the hope of establishing business relationships with you.

Titan Engineering Pte Ltd is a Singapore based Supplier of Precision engineering components, Titanium mill materials and Titanium parts to the various industries like aerospace, marine, medical component manufacturers, chemical processing factories and manufacturers of Electro Chemical Equipments like electro-chlorinators, anodes for cathodic protection systems.

Our Range of Mill Products includes:

Titanium- Commercially pure

Titanium Ti6AL4V

Titanium Bar / Rod

Titanium Sheet, foil

Titanium Plate

Titanium seamless tubes

Titanium Wire

Titanium Fasteners

Our Precision engineering division specializes in manufacturing precision engineering components, Platinized Titanium Anodes for Electrochemical Industries, Titanium Fasteners and custom Titanium Gr.5 equipments.

We warmly welcome the opportunity of quoting on your needs, whether your requirement is large or small.

Best Regards!

Ramesh Kumar
Sales & Marketing

Titan Engineering Pte Ltd
Blk 20 Woodlands Link #08-36
Woodland East Industrial Estate
Singapore 738733
Ph: (65)68537424 Fax: (65)68534970.
http://www.titanengg.com.sg

Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note: If you do not wish to receive any promotional mails please, reply with a "Remove" in subject line.