Re: EXT vs XFS at 80% filled filesystem

To: Theodore Tso <tytso@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: EXT vs XFS at 80% filled filesystem
From: Milind <milind@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 18:33:28 +0530
Cc: linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Theodore,

I am facing some weird problem of cross compiling libuuid sources. I
downloaded e2fsprogs and cross-compiled them but when I do "make
install-libs" it doesn't really install libuuid.so but installs
libuuid.a.

Can I have some pointers to build libuuid.so to have it in my toolchain
libraries.

I have crawled through web but couldn't get any nice solution to this.

Thanks in Advance
-Miline