Sometimes df is not updated after remove within xfs via nfs.

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Sometimes df is not updated after remove within xfs via nfs.
From: hgichon <hgichon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:44:56 +0900
Cc: linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi guys.

I used xfs and nfs for a long time.
Recently, I have problem with df when removing files via nfs client.
df result is not updated both local and nfs client.
It's hard to reproducing same problem.
But I have seen the problem several times in this month.

I can't remember exactly, df was updated when new files was created.

Are there any known issue or any check point?
Any comments appreciated.

Related xfs/nfsd Kernel Version.
- 2.6.23.1
- 2.6.24.7