Re: Build xfs 3.0 deb problem

To: Nathan Scott <nscott@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Build xfs 3.0 deb problem
From: Thomas Tsai <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:56:48 +0800
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
tkx for reply soon.

My package name is partclone(partclone.org), like partimage, but I used libxfs
to check bitmap/super block and backup xfs partition. It's GPL licensed.

We need GPL tool to backup XFS partition. The partimage can do that but get
some problems(not based on the xfs library).
The xfs library you maintained well, and it's why I use xfslibs-dev's liarbry
to write backup tool, "partclone.xfs" .

so..., may I use xfslibs-dev to build partclone?
or stop it and remove?

tkx.

Thomas

--