A notice from Jigsaw

To: "David Chinner" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: A notice from Jigsaw
From: "Jigsaw" <jgs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 00:25:52 -0400
Jigsaw

Dear David,

Your company and business contact information are listed in Jigsaw's online directory of business information. We ask that you take a minute to learn about our service and notify us if you do not want your business contact information included.

Jigsaw provides an online directory of companies and business professionals. Our directory is built and used by our members to identify potential business partners and to present relevant offers that may be of interest to you. As a business contact in Jigsaw, you have the ability to state your preferences on what you wish to receive and how you wish to be reached. Jigsaw contains only business contact information of the type typically printed on a business card. Jigsaw does not allow home addresses, home telephone numbers, or mobile telephone numbers.

We invite you to learn more about Jigsaw by clicking on the link below:

If you would like to set your communications preferences and provide specific instructions on how you would like to be communicated to, click here to start the process:

If you would like to remove your business contact information from our directory, please click here:

Sincerely,

The Jigsaw Team

green line

For more about Jigsaw and Jigsaw products or to share your thoughts,
call 1-877-JIGSAW9, click here to contact support, or  click here to contact sales
.