Link Exchange with oss.sgi.com

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Link Exchange with oss.sgi.com
From: "Annie Simanski" <anniesimanski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:53:47 -0500
Hi,

I visited your site oss.sgi.com and I'm interested in swapping links
with you. I can add your link to a category specific page on our site
worldwidehealthdirectory.com, in exchange for a link back from the
home or internal page of your site.
If you're interested, please reply to this email with your link
details and the URL of your links page below:

Anchor Text (example: Atlanta employment agency):
Links Page:

Once I hear back from you with the following information, I'll send
you a reply regarding our link details. Remember, we need all of the
information above in order to post your link. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Best regards,
Annie Simanski
Account Manager
worldwidehealthdirectory.com

Ref: 3-24

PLEASE NOTE:
This email is not spam, it was manually sent by us, our sole purpose
being to introduce ourselves to you with no obligation on your part.

Your email address was found to be publicly available on your website
and it has not been added to any list. We consider this to be a
polite way to contact you and apologize sincerely if you have been
inconvenienced in any way.

We are legally obliged to offer you an 'OPT-OUT' from future mailings
from us; should you wish to exercise this right, please reply with
"OPT-OUT" in the subject field and give us your email address and URL
of your site.