Stay ahead of the pack â attend PTC/USER World Event 2009

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Stay ahead of the pack – attend PTC/USER World Event 2009
From: "PTC Communications" <marketinggtm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 03:37:55 -0400
Sender: "PTC Communications" <marketinggtm@xxxxxxx>

Join us in Orlando and celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the PTC/USER World Event.  If you've attended this event in the past, you know what to expect – new skills, new solutions, renewed energy and the chance to extend your network of peers.

In a tough economy, the companies that survive are those who stay ahead of the pack – those who streamline their processes, implement solutions before their competitors do, and keep their customers satisfied. This conference will give you the tools you need to help your company do just that.

Here are a few highlights from this year's event:

·   3 days of in-depth education with more than 300 technical presentations.

·   Increased PTC University training opportunities with 160 hours of free instructor led hands on training and if you arrive early you can take advantage of new Sunday sessions helping you to avoid schedule conflicts during the main event. And back by popular demand - post event 1-day courses discounted 40% for event attendees only. Sign up for all training is in advance and on a first come first serve basis so make sure to register for the event early!

·   Multiple networking activities including topic table breakfasts, lunches and evening receptions giving you plenty of opportunities to connect with your peers and extend your network.

·   Extensive exhibit hall featuring the latest in products and services from more than 100 PTC and Partner exhibits.

·   1-day Management Forum on Monday . This year's theme, "Energizing Product Development in a Challenging Global Economy", focuses on practical advice that will help you and your company move forward through the troubled waters of today's marketplace.

·   New tools for justifying your attendance. We know that current economic difficulties might make it hard to get approval to attend so make sure to read our new top 10 reasons why you should come to Orlando and check out these strategies to get funding for your conference attendance. We also have a new letter to your boss that you can e-mail today.

·   You can create a personalized curriculum to suit your needs with our new agenda builder tool allowing you to select relevant and timely sessions that address your needs. Print out your personalized agenda and show your boss why this is an event you can't afford to miss!

Visit the PTC/USER World Event 2009 website at www.ptcuser.org/2009 to learn more and register. Make sure to register before the early bird deadline to save!

We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!

contact PTC | privacy policy | unsubscribe | change preferences | edit profile
This email was sent to: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx     PTC, 140 Kendrick Street, Needham, MA 02494 USA