Lost files + indentical Foldernames on XFS Partition

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Lost files + indentical Foldernames on XFS Partition
From: Steffen Knauf <Steffen.Knauf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:27:28 +0100
Hello,

today i have a strange behavior. I have a a directory which contains lots of indentical Folders with the same Name and Inode. I don't create Hardlinks or something else. On the other side some files are suddenly vanished. A "ls -al" result in the following error: "Access to bla not possible: File or Directory not found." I don't find some Errormessages in the logfile. I don't know whether a xfs_check make sense.

greets

Steffen