Learn to Love Microsoft Vista: No Fee Webinar

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Learn to Love Microsoft Vista: No Fee Webinar
From: Webinars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 17 Mar 2009 12:40:20 -0400
David

Join us at no charge! Based on a tremendous response KnowledgeWave is hosting another no fee webinar titled Tips and Tricks for Windows Vista.

What will you learn?
Explore the powerful new features in the Windows Vista operating system, including, the new user interface, search, and organizational tools. We also provide useful tips on using Windows Internet Explorer 7 and illustrate practical desktop techniques that help you to be more productive right away. Join us for this informative session to see how Windows Vista represents a breakthrough in user experience.

KnowledgeWave provides over 80+ webinar titles in both open enrollment and closed corporate format. This event is open to the general public and there is no fee. Enroll today and learn from the experts.

Product(s): Microsoft Windows Vista. Audience(s): Business Professional. Duration: 60 Minutes, Start Date: March 20, 10:00AM EST.
Register Today: Click the link.

Webinars are
fast, convenient and affordable. There is no wasted time. Get right to the objective of the 1-hour session. Webinars are designed to fit easily into your busy schedule. You have no travel and no time out of the office! Our webinars are free or priced at less than $90! That's a fraction of the cost of travel and attendance fees for other high-priced classes, conferences, seminars or other online webinars.

Register Today: Click the link.

For more information on this webinar and our other webinar events, please go to our website:
http://www.knowledgewave.com/webinars.php

Thanks, and have a great day.

KnowledgeWave Webinar Staff

KnowledgeWave Webinars

Microsoft Gold Partner

webinars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Knowledgewave is Vermont's only Certified Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions.
© 2008 KnowledgeWave.
30 Community Drive, Ste 5, South Burlington, VT 05403
Call: 1-800-831-8449

The email was sent to xfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx If you prefer not to receive these emails, please reply to this message with REMOVE in the subject line and we will remove your email address from future KnowledgeWave distributions.