please reply

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: please reply
From: aisha.hani@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 00:06:09 +0800
HI

I know you will be surprise to read from someone relatively unknown to you. My name is Miss. Aisha Hani Abdullah. Before now, I must say that I am very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you misconstrue the importance and secrecy of this deal and decide to go public which will affect my carrier and the future of this deal.

I feel safe sending you this business proposal, having gone through your contact on the Internet, even though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through this medium because it still remain the surest and above all, the most secured medium of communication.

My company wants a product called (SAPHIRE BLUE STONE). It's used for jewelries, necklace, wrist watch, marble ties etc. The only original supplier of these MINERAL is in Malaysia. As such; my company needs not less than one hundred to two hundred kg. Since you are in Malaysia, I would you to handle this business.

Please contact me via email, should you accept this offer: (aisha_hani@xxxxxxxxx)

Regards
Aisha Hani