Re: [patch] fix parallel build failures in xfsprogs-3.0.0

To: Andreas Gruenbacher <agruen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [patch] fix parallel build failures in xfsprogs-3.0.0
From: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 10:55:23 -0500
Cc: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Greg Banks <gnb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Frysinger <vapier@xxxxxxxxxx>, xfs-oss <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxxxxx>
On Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 06:23:09PM +0100, Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
> Yes, makes sense. I've copied Christoph's tree over and set up permissions;
> you should have access now.
>
> Greg doesn't have a kernel.org account yet, so I can't give him access at the
> moment.
>
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/agruen/nfs4acl.git
>   ssh://master.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/agruen/nfs4acl.git
>
> Would you like write access to the attr.git and acl.git trees as well?

Greg or me?  Don't think I want to do too much on it.  I'll just bounce
you whatever build system updates seem like fitting for acl/attr too.
Still a few I need to send you.

But Nathan Scott might want it as he wants to keep the debian packaging
in the upstream git, and I suspect acl/attr aren't different from the
xfs tools in that respect.